Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: tax season
Ed Zurndorfer, owner of EZ Accounting and Financial Services, will answer your tax questions.
February 11, 2013
A Treasury Department audit of the Internal Revenue Service has revealed an agency hampered by budget cuts and struggling to update its technology to assist a growing number of taxpayers.
One of the newest threats involves a phishing attack. A phony email that appears to be from IRS tells recipients that they will be fined up to $10,000 for failing to file their tax return on time.
It's the end of tax season, the middle of Long Term Care Open Season, and the height of spring cleaning season. We get tips for two our of three from certified financial planner Arthur Stein.