Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: tax cuts
The White House and leaders on the Hill will have to resolve deep political and fiscal disagreements that have stymied them time after time despite repeated promises to overcome them.
Attorney Tom O'Rourke joins host Bob Leins to discuss the effects on your IRS bills if Congress does nothing to prevent the expiration this year of the Bush-era tax cuts and benefits.
June 4, 2012
If you are a government or military retiree, odds are your retirement check for January was a little light. So what happened? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you can blame your benefit cut on the lame duck Congress, but relief is on the way.
Has the proposed social security tax cut triggered a civil war in your office? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says in some locations there is a major rift between younger workers under the FERS system who would get the break and their older CSRS colleagues who won't get it.