Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: tax cuts
The White House and leaders on the Hill will have to resolve deep political and fiscal disagreements that have stymied them time after time despite repeated promises to overcome them.
Attorney Tom O'Rourke joins host Bob Leins to discuss the effects on your IRS bills if Congress does nothing to prevent the expiration this year of the Bush-era tax cuts and benefits.
June 4, 2012
If you are a government or military retiree, odds are your retirement check for January was a little light. So what happened? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you can blame your benefit cut on the lame duck Congress, but relief is on the way.
Has the proposed social security tax cut triggered a civil war in your office? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says in some locations there is a major rift between younger workers under the FERS system who would get the break and their older CSRS colleagues who won't get it.