Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: tax credit
On this week's show, Senior Correspondent talks about what's happening with the National Security Personnel System, as well as a proposed one-time $250 payment for federal retirees.
The gross combined household income of the property's residents cannot exceed $60,000 per year. Any resident applying for the credit must provide a town employee with a copy of his latest tax return to the IRS or the state.
If you have retired from the government you may be eligible for a $250 federal tax credit. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains how it works and how to apply for it. And if you're still working, pass this on to a retired colleague.
Tags: Ed Zurndorfer ,
"This is going to be a real shock come tax time."