Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: tax credit
On this week's show, Senior Correspondent talks about what's happening with the National Security Personnel System, as well as a proposed one-time $250 payment for federal retirees.
The gross combined household income of the property's residents cannot exceed $60,000 per year. Any resident applying for the credit must provide a town employee with a copy of his latest tax return to the IRS or the state.
If you have retired from the government you may be eligible for a $250 federal tax credit. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains how it works and how to apply for it. And if you're still working, pass this on to a retired colleague.
Tags: Ed Zurndorfer ,
"This is going to be a real shock come tax time."