Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: tax code
Muzaffar Chishti of the Migration Policy Institutes talks about the $18 billion the government is spending on immigration. Liz Gasster of the Business Roundtable weighs in on the need for comprehensive cybersecurity legislation. Ed Zurndorfer, register employee benefit consultant, discusses changes to the tax code.
Tags: Muzaffar Chishti , Migration Policy Institute , immigration , Liz Gasster , Business Roundtable , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , DoD , DoD Report , Ed Zurndorfer , benefits , Federal Drive
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will examine the challenges facing the swing state of Virginia. Plus, what does Arizona Senator John McCain think about the U.S. tax code and other financial issues.
October 11, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Romney presidential campaign , Obama presidential campaign , swing states , Virginia , John McCain , fiscal cliff , Nela Richardson , Melissa Avstreih , Allen Scott , Peter Cook , IBM Business Government , Capital Impact
Scott Amey is General Counsel at the Project on Government Oversight and explains why his group is behind the executive order.
Federal News Radio gets analysis from Stan Soloway of the Professional Services Council and Charles Rossotti of The Carlyle Group about the new executive order regarding contractors.