Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: tax code
Muzaffar Chishti of the Migration Policy Institutes talks about the $18 billion the government is spending on immigration. Liz Gasster of the Business Roundtable weighs in on the need for comprehensive cybersecurity legislation. Ed Zurndorfer, register employee benefit consultant, discusses changes to the tax code.
Tags: Muzaffar Chishti , Migration Policy Institute , immigration , Liz Gasster , Business Roundtable , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , DoD , DoD Report , Ed Zurndorfer , benefits , Federal Drive
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will examine the challenges facing the swing state of Virginia. Plus, what does Arizona Senator John McCain think about the U.S. tax code and other financial issues.
October 11, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Romney presidential campaign , Obama presidential campaign , swing states , Virginia , John McCain , fiscal cliff , Nela Richardson , Melissa Avstreih , Allen Scott , Peter Cook , IBM Business Government , Capital Impact
Scott Amey is General Counsel at the Project on Government Oversight and explains why his group is behind the executive order.
Federal News Radio gets analysis from Stan Soloway of the Professional Services Council and Charles Rossotti of The Carlyle Group about the new executive order regarding contractors.