Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: sustainability
Johnson will lead an off-site event in May to reexamine how the agency is serving its customers.
Administrator Johnson wants to reduce the number of metrics GSA uses, and move the measures from inspection to motivating employees. The agency also wants to encourage agencies to be less risk adverse by leaning on their services.
The agency estimates it has saved $37 million through sustainability projects.
The Postal Service has completed an inventory of its greenhouse gas emissions, making it the first and only federal agency to measure and publicly report its carbon footprint. Federal News Radio listeners are the first to hear the results of the report.
The Government Printing Office is looking for a little advice.