Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: suspicious activity reporting
Justice, ISE leading pilots using distributed modeling. Web 2.0 also coming to fusion centers.
Changes in technology, culture and conditions necessitate not only an update, but growth for the three-year old office.
Tags: In Depth , Francis Rose , technology , management , Kshemendra Paul , ISE , DHS , DOJ , FBI , OMB , NARA , Thomas McNamara , information sharing , architecture , NIEM , health IT , controlled unclassified information , Jason Miller
The Program Manager for the Information Sharing Environment says the three-year-old document needs to be updated and expanded. This effort is one of five priorities Kshmendra Paul shares in his exclusive interview with Federal News Radio, a month into his new role.
Tags: technology , management , Kshemendra Paul , ISE , DHS , DOJ , FBI , OMB , NARA , Thomas McNamara , information sharing , architecture , NIEM , health IT , controlled unclassified information , Jason Miller