Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: suspension
The Air Force lifted a suspension on Booz Allen Hamilton's office in San Antonio, Texas, after Booz Allen took responsibility for the improper disclosure of sensitive information on a pending contract.
A D.C. firefighter has been paid for not showing up at work for more than two years, WTOP has learned. The reason for the payments can be traced back to a corruption investigation that began back in 2008.
GTSI President and CEO Scott Friedlander joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the company's future now that the SBA suspension has been lifted.
Washington Technology reports that SBA is not offering information about whether or not suspensions are in store for the small businesses working with GTSI Corp.
GTSI said it will fight its suspension by SBA, but it face an uphill battle, Government Technology reports.
Any disciplinary action taken against four Prince George's County Police officers accused of beating a University of Maryland student will occur "after the investigation is complete," says Prince George's Police Maj. Andy Ellis.