Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: survey
Whether it's decking the halls or planning for parties, the holiday season brings with it a host of distractions for workers. Accountemps' Josh Howarth tells us about a new survey looking at pre-holiday productivity.
Symantec just completed a 2010 Critical Infrastructure Protection Study. Symantec CIO Mark Bregman is Tom Temin's guest on Federal Security Spotlight.
A Federal News Radio survey of federal employees and contractors found most are optimistic about reducing the government's carbon footprint, but not many believe the efforts are making a difference. About 40 percent of the respondents say President Obama's executive order to reduce energy usage is a lot of talk and not a lot of action, and 73 percent are not familiar with their agency's sustainability plan.
How to alienate, annoy, and cause disconnect without even trying.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey needs your help.
Rankings again have the NRC glowing with high praise.
Survey says: Happy, happy workers