Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: survey
29 percent of federal IT professionals are currently using cloud computing and another 29 percent plan to be using it within the next 12 months, according to the latest survey from InformationWeek Government and InformationWeek Analytics. InformationWeek surveyed 137 federal IT pros for the survey. Some of the other major findings in the survey: 21 [...]
Cloud computing may be a familiar term for chief information officers but that’s not the case for chief financial officers, according to two new surveys from CFO Magazine. When asked to describe their current approach to cloud computing, 29 percent of the CFOs surveyed admit they aren’t sure what cloud computing really means. Another 27 [...]
A new survey finds that dads are working more, working longer hours, and spending less time with their kids.
You might not want to admit it, but it's a pretty good bet you're doing some distracted driving. A new study finds your child, in the car with you, is watching closely.
It's one of the most personal questions you can every be asked: what kind of underwear do you wear?
With the NCAA Tournament about to tip off, even your boss may be on board with all this March Madness.
OPM has completed a governmentwide cybersecurity survey to approximately 50,000 employees and their supervisors who handle cybersecurity as part of their daily job responsibilities.
A Montgomery County work group is still surveying residents and businesses about the impact of power outages.
Grant Thornton's Kerry Hall describes findings of a survey of government contractors.
Infosecurity.com reports on a survey that founds most cybersecurity team members said they need more information about case studies and best practices.