Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: survey
A new survey finds that dads are working more, working longer hours, and spending less time with their kids.
You might not want to admit it, but it's a pretty good bet you're doing some distracted driving. A new study finds your child, in the car with you, is watching closely.
It's one of the most personal questions you can every be asked: what kind of underwear do you wear?
With the NCAA Tournament about to tip off, even your boss may be on board with all this March Madness.
OPM has completed a governmentwide cybersecurity survey to approximately 50,000 employees and their supervisors who handle cybersecurity as part of their daily job responsibilities.
A Montgomery County work group is still surveying residents and businesses about the impact of power outages.
Grant Thornton's Kerry Hall describes findings of a survey of government contractors.
Infosecurity.com reports on a survey that founds most cybersecurity team members said they need more information about case studies and best practices.
This year's Census Bureau survey was the most expensive ever at $13 billion. The Government Accountability Office reviews the performance by the Bureau and where it can be more efficient.
Whether it's decking the halls or planning for parties, the holiday season brings with it a host of distractions for workers. Accountemps' Josh Howarth tells us about a new survey looking at pre-holiday productivity.