Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: survey
Cloud computing may be a familiar term for chief information officers but that’s not the case for chief financial officers, according to two new surveys from CFO Magazine. When asked to describe their current approach to cloud computing, 29 percent of the CFOs surveyed admit they aren’t sure what cloud computing really means. Another 27 [...]
A new survey finds that dads are working more, working longer hours, and spending less time with their kids.
You might not want to admit it, but it's a pretty good bet you're doing some distracted driving. A new study finds your child, in the car with you, is watching closely.
It's one of the most personal questions you can every be asked: what kind of underwear do you wear?
With the NCAA Tournament about to tip off, even your boss may be on board with all this March Madness.
OPM has completed a governmentwide cybersecurity survey to approximately 50,000 employees and their supervisors who handle cybersecurity as part of their daily job responsibilities.
A Montgomery County work group is still surveying residents and businesses about the impact of power outages.
Grant Thornton's Kerry Hall describes findings of a survey of government contractors.
Infosecurity.com reports on a survey that founds most cybersecurity team members said they need more information about case studies and best practices.
This year's Census Bureau survey was the most expensive ever at $13 billion. The Government Accountability Office reviews the performance by the Bureau and where it can be more efficient.