Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: survey
Shrinking budgets and a tough economy are posing problems for federal chief human capital officers, according to a new survey by the Partnership for Public Service and Grant Thornton. The report makes multiple recommendations as agencies struggle to replace a quickly retiring workforce and deal with staffing reductions due to budget constraints.
Federal News Radio wants to know who you think are the biggest movers and shakers in the federal community. Take our survey today.
Tags: acquisition ,
Federal managers and employees alike are suffering from low morale problems, according to the results of an exclusive Federal News Radio survey. The survey is part of our three-day special report, "Managing Morale."
Improving contract management and workforce development and training the most important areas federal chief acquisition officers and senior procurement executives are focusing on in 2012.
If you ask about federal employees what the biggest story of 2011, the words that cropped up the most were: freeze, shutdown and Congress, according to a Federal News Radio open-ended response survey.
When it comes to contract vehicles, being in the SEWP is a good thing.
A Washington Post poll and Rasmussen Reports survey both find public negativity toward federal employees and the government.
29 percent of federal IT professionals are currently using cloud computing and another 29 percent plan to be using it within the next 12 months, according to the latest survey from InformationWeek Government and InformationWeek Analytics. InformationWeek surveyed 137 federal IT pros for the survey. Some of the other major findings in the survey: 21 [...]