Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: supply chain security
Victoria Espinel left Aug. 9 after spending more than four years as the Intellectual Property Enforcement Coordinator. OIRA Administrator Howard Shelanski will serve in an acting role until the White House names a new coordinator.
House lawmakers want to add the requirement for a White House official to oversee cybersecurty policy and budget across civilian agencies. Rep. Langevin said the current set up with DHS in charge of civilian networks isn't good enough. Members also want more attention paid to the security of the supply chain.
Tags: technology , management , Howard Schmidt , Greg Schaffer , Jim Langevin , Jason Chaffetz , Elijah Cummings , DHS , White House , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , cybersecurity , FISMA , Jason Miller
DHS is in the final stages of deploying version 2 of Einstein across the government, and already is making plans for version 3.
Tags: In Depth , Francis Rose , Janet Napolitano , DHS , technology , management , Peter King , Bennie Thompson , House Homeland Security Committee , George Washington University , cybersecurity , TWIC , terrorism alert system , Einstein , Jason Miller
Secretary Janet Napolitano said the Einstein 3 software will be deployed across the government to detect and disrupt malicious cyber activity. Cybersecurity among the hot topics Napolitano highlighted during her State of Homeland Security address.
Tags: technology , management , Janet Napolitano , DHS , Peter King , Bennie Thompson , House Homeland Security Committee , George Washington University , cybersecurity , TWIC , terrorism alert system , Einstein , Jason Miller