Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: summer
What has the recession, the pay freeze and this summer's heat done to the dress code in your office? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wants to know: Are you seeing more of your co-workers and enjoying it less?
Keep your beach body and satisfy your sweet tooth with these low-calorie frozen treats.
If you were in the Washington area last week you may have noticed traffic was light and drivers, for the most part, were polite for which you can thank Congress. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains the annual July 4th exodus that makes DC livable.
It's summertime so get ready for some wag in the office to spend the next three months asking if its hot-enough-for-you. But what happens when a government office tops out at 140 degrees? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you cook the books.
Flip-flops are a summer favorite, but not a favorite for your feet. Get some tips on what kind of sandals to wear this summer.
Tags: flip-flops ,