Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: suicide prevention
On this week's edition of Agency of the Month, Navy Rear Admiral Sean Buck, director of the 21st Century Sailor Office, joins host Sean McCalley to discuss the prevention of sexual assaults and suicides within the Defense Department.
The Daily Debrief gets an update on how the National Institute of Mental Health is progressing.
The money will go to a research consortium at Fort Detrick.
A local high school student died over the weekend in an apparent suicide - the fourth such case involving a Prince William County teenager in just over a month.
Tags: Prince William County Schools , Woodbridge Senior High School , David Huckestein , Petersburg , Woodbridge , Kirsten Adler , Brentsville District High School , Ken Blackstone , suicide , teen suicides
His wife lost her battle with depression two years ago. Now a D.C. resident is fighting to make safety a priority over confidentiality.
Learn more in today's DoD report.