Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: stress
So how do you relax in traffic. Tell WTOP. Use #relaxintraffic and tweet your tips.
Arlington County, which brags about being a walkable community and the home of the Pentagon, is among the most stress-free communities in the country according to a new list from the Associated Press.
A study out of a Scottish university indicates Facebook, the social media site designed to reconnect with old friends and make new ones, may be stressing users out.
Too much stress in your life can cut years from it.
The Department of Defense has developed the T2 Mood Tracker -- a smart phone mobile application that allows users to monitor their emotional health on a daily basis.
Tags: T2 Mood Tracker , military , Department of Defense , mobile app , mobile applications , post-traumatic stress , anxiety , Perry Bosmajian , National Center for Telehealth and Technology , Darci Marchese