Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: stress
So how do you relax in traffic. Tell WTOP. Use #relaxintraffic and tweet your tips.
Arlington County, which brags about being a walkable community and the home of the Pentagon, is among the most stress-free communities in the country according to a new list from the Associated Press.
A study out of a Scottish university indicates Facebook, the social media site designed to reconnect with old friends and make new ones, may be stressing users out.
Too much stress in your life can cut years from it.
The Department of Defense has developed the T2 Mood Tracker -- a smart phone mobile application that allows users to monitor their emotional health on a daily basis.
Tags: T2 Mood Tracker , military , Department of Defense , mobile app , mobile applications , post-traumatic stress , anxiety , Perry Bosmajian , National Center for Telehealth and Technology , Darci Marchese