Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: stimulus funds
Despite billion in stimulus money, the electric gird is no safer from cyber attacks than it was.
The outgoing chairman of the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board said the work of the oversight agency was transformational in its way of approaching catching and preventing fraud.
Earl Devaney said he is stepping down as the head of the Recovery Board, created to oversee spending under the $787 billion stimulus fund program.
Shawn Kingsberry, CIO for the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board, explains how the board uses information and technology to keep an eye on your agency's money.
The Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board says nearly everyone who's taken stimulus money is filing reports about how they're using it.
The IG says the Defense Department didn't follow specific rules to make sure the information was correct.
IBM Center for the Business of Government describes improvements to Recovery.gov.
The Department of Energy's inspector general said DOE's Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy may have improperly hired a senior contract official and allowed officials to influence hiring by contractors, The New York Time reports.