Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: stimulus funds
Despite billion in stimulus money, the electric gird is no safer from cyber attacks than it was.
The outgoing chairman of the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board said the work of the oversight agency was transformational in its way of approaching catching and preventing fraud.
Earl Devaney said he is stepping down as the head of the Recovery Board, created to oversee spending under the $787 billion stimulus fund program.
Shawn Kingsberry, CIO for the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board, explains how the board uses information and technology to keep an eye on your agency's money.
The Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board says nearly everyone who's taken stimulus money is filing reports about how they're using it.
The IG says the Defense Department didn't follow specific rules to make sure the information was correct.
IBM Center for the Business of Government describes improvements to Recovery.gov.
The Department of Energy's inspector general said DOE's Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy may have improperly hired a senior contract official and allowed officials to influence hiring by contractors, The New York Time reports.