Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: stimulus funding
Actual spending of American Recovery and Reinvestment Act funds between February 2009 and September 2011 exceeded Congressional Budget Office estimates by $20 billion or about 4 percent, according to a post on the CBO Director's blog.
Ed DeSeve was the Special Advisor to the President for Recovery Implementation and is now the President of the Global Public Leadership Institute. He writes about the lessons learned in a new report by the IBM Center for the Business of Government.
The Recovery Board and the National Academy of Public Administration want your ideas on how to prevent waste, fraud, and abuse of Recovery Act funds.
You knew the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act would be more work. But no one knew just how much work the stimulus bill would create for federal agencies and whether they would have the capacity to carry it out. That task fell to the Inspector General at the Commerce Department.
Several reporting mandates coming due in May and July
A Government Accountability Office report to be released Tuesday finds contractors who received stimulus funds have more than $757 million in back taxes.
Greg Kutz, the Managing Director of GAO's Forensic Audits and Special Investigations team, explained how contractors were evaluated for the report.