Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: stimulus
Under stimulus funds, $1.5 billion in TIGER (Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery) Discretionary Grants were made available for surface transportation projects.
Sen. Mark Begich (D-Alaska)
U.S. Rep. Donna Edwards (D-Md.)
J. David Cox
FederalNewsRadio looks at who's being stimulated and how.
How DOT keeps funding for planes, trains, and automobiles flying out the door.
Similarly-named website tracks stimulus spending from another direction.
In the face of an economic crisis, FederalNewsRadio asks three men leading recovery efforts about the latest in their efforts to meet the mission and how they'll know when it has been accomplished.
Risks found with Grants.gov; OMB asks for alternatives