Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: stimulus
Under stimulus funds, $1.5 billion in TIGER (Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery) Discretionary Grants were made available for surface transportation projects.
Sen. Mark Begich (D-Alaska)
U.S. Rep. Donna Edwards (D-Md.)
J. David Cox
FederalNewsRadio looks at who's being stimulated and how.
How DOT keeps funding for planes, trains, and automobiles flying out the door.
Similarly-named website tracks stimulus spending from another direction.
In the face of an economic crisis, FederalNewsRadio asks three men leading recovery efforts about the latest in their efforts to meet the mission and how they'll know when it has been accomplished.
Risks found with Grants.gov; OMB asks for alternatives