Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: stimulus
A new survey from Deloitte Financial Services asks the business community for their feedback on the potential for fraud in the government's $787 billion dollar Stimulus plan.
Recovery Board Chairman Earl Devaney tells FederalNewsRadio that agencies should be embarrassed by some of the data on Recovery.gov and why that's a good thing.
Head-turning impacts on jobs and government contractors are in the forecast for 2010 as a result of federal stimulus spending initiatives, a full year after officials declared the package to have achieved its intended effect.
Peter Kant of Rapiscan Systems says his company's see-through technology could prevent the next terrorist armed with explosives from boarding an airplane.