Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: stimulus
Agencies submitting by Dec. 4 a list of all recipients who have not submitted reports to Recovery.gov on how they are spending stimulus money. DeVaney says about 10 percent of all recipients didn't provide data as of Oct. 1. He calls for Congress to consider strict consequences.
The INPUT economic stimulus suite includes an in-depth analysis of the stimulus package, discrete federal, state, and local government reports, and a database with over 340 spending initiatives, totaling more than $311 billion from 29 federal agencies.
Data being released on Recovery.gov, but one expert says there's not much "there" there.
Tags: mngt , CFO , Partnership for Intergovernmental Management and A , Tom Cooley , NSF
Tags: mngt , ARRA , DoT , Joel Szabat , Transportation Investment Generating Economic Reco