Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: stimulus
October 26th, 2009
Lawmakers are demanding accountability in financial rescue scheme
Allan Burman, former administrator of the Office of Procurement Policy and the president of Jefferson Solutions, tells FederalNewsRadio that he's not surprised by the effort to reform the contracting process.
Millions of retired federal and military people are in line to get a one-time $250 payment or tax credit for this year. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains how it is supposed to work and who should be excited by the news.
The Office of Personnel Management will host an interagency meeting of human resource managers to discuss potential approaches to ensuring agencies have enough resources to implement the Recovery Act.
When you buy a new passenger vehicle this year, you may be entitled to deduct state and local sales and excise taxes.
Clarification requires faster, more detailed data on stimulus spending
The Office of Management and Budgets has issued guidelines for agencies on how to spend the $787 billion stimulus package, but what's next?