Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: stimulus
October 26th, 2009
Lawmakers are demanding accountability in financial rescue scheme
Allan Burman, former administrator of the Office of Procurement Policy and the president of Jefferson Solutions, tells FederalNewsRadio that he's not surprised by the effort to reform the contracting process.
Millions of retired federal and military people are in line to get a one-time $250 payment or tax credit for this year. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains how it is supposed to work and who should be excited by the news.
The Office of Personnel Management will host an interagency meeting of human resource managers to discuss potential approaches to ensuring agencies have enough resources to implement the Recovery Act.
When you buy a new passenger vehicle this year, you may be entitled to deduct state and local sales and excise taxes.
Clarification requires faster, more detailed data on stimulus spending
The Office of Management and Budgets has issued guidelines for agencies on how to spend the $787 billion stimulus package, but what's next?