Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: stimulus
October 26th, 2009
Lawmakers are demanding accountability in financial rescue scheme
Allan Burman, former administrator of the Office of Procurement Policy and the president of Jefferson Solutions, tells FederalNewsRadio that he's not surprised by the effort to reform the contracting process.
Millions of retired federal and military people are in line to get a one-time $250 payment or tax credit for this year. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains how it is supposed to work and who should be excited by the news.
The Office of Personnel Management will host an interagency meeting of human resource managers to discuss potential approaches to ensuring agencies have enough resources to implement the Recovery Act.
When you buy a new passenger vehicle this year, you may be entitled to deduct state and local sales and excise taxes.
Clarification requires faster, more detailed data on stimulus spending
The Office of Management and Budgets has issued guidelines for agencies on how to spend the $787 billion stimulus package, but what's next?