Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: stimulus
As heard on WTOP
Nothing from nothing leaves nothing... Which is a great place to start.
"The different branches of Arithmetic are Ambition, Distraction, Uglification, and Derision." - Lewis Caroll
This is my last, weekly Op-Ed on Federal News Radio, and I want our listeners to know that I appreciate the wonderful support, emails, and comments you have made over the past year.
Perhaps the biggest story of 2009 is the expansive growth of the federal government in such a short period of time.
For now, the entire stimulus plan depends upon the ability of a depleted and demoralized federal acquisition force.
The federal government has developed a disturbing practice of cleverly hiding information.
Tags: Lurita Doan , Barack Obama , CBP , San Ysidro Port of entry , Jayson Ahern , GSA , Defense , DoD , contracting , SIGAR , Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstr , Susan Collins , Claire McCaskill , Tom Coburn , Education , Dick Durbin , NTEU , EPA , Energy , Commerce , Carol Browner , OPM , TSA , SBA , small business , State , Treasury , Freddie Mac , Fannie Mae
The Partnership for Public Service gives us their insights.
Jerry Brito is creator of the site and explains what this means.
Tags: technology , StimulusWatch.org , Recovery.gov , Jerry Brito , Mercatus Center at George Mason University , Earl Devaney , Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board , Gov 2.0 , Web 2.0 , recovery , Dorothy Ramienski