Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: stabbing
The Thirsty Turtle has been slapped with $8,000 in fines for liquor code violations in the last three years and is facing additional citations for serving alcohol to minors following Tuesday's stabbing of four young men in College Park.
One man was stabbed and shots were fired during a fight outside a Frederick restaurant about 2:15 a.m. Saturday that involved as many as 50 people, according to the Frederick Police Department.
Four people were taken to area hospitals after a knife fight outside a Prince George's County catering hall Sunday.
A 50-year-old man was in critical condition Saturday night after he was stabbed during an apparent domestic dispute, according to the Frederick County Sheriff's Office.
A person has been stabbed outside the Gallery Place-Chinatown Metro station Monday afternoon.
An argument with his mother over cell phone minutes led a 30-year-old man to stab his stepfather in the upper right leg, according to charging documents.