Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: stabbing
A stabbing at a Virginia Navy installation that led to a massive manhunt occurred in the facility's barracks, not at the Navy Exchange, according to court records filed Monday.
One of the people found stabbed inside a Fairfax County apartment early Monday morning has been charged with murder.
A Baltimore man has been charged in connection with a May 25 stabbing in Emmitsburg that officials say was drug-related.
A 26-year-old man has been sentenced to 40 years in prison for a fatal stabbing nearly two years ago in D.C.
A man convicted of fatally stabbing his pregnant wife outside a courthouse where she had just gotten a protective order against him has been sentenced to life in prison.
A 31-year-old D.C. woman has been sentenced to 55 years in prison for the 2008 murder of her 7-year-old daughter.
Deputies and emergency crews who responded to the call from a house in the 400 block of Glenbrook Drive found Amir Abbas Doulatshahi, 45, an occupant of the house, suffering from a stab wound to his abdomen, said Capt.
Police are investigating what happened at the Rockville Sportsplex early Sunday morning that resulted in five men being treated for stab wounds at a local hospital.
Prince George's County police are investigating a death in the parking lot of an apartment complex.
Tags: Prince George's County Police ,
Anne Arundel County police are investigating two homicides that happened over the weekend.