Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: stabbing
One of the people found stabbed inside a Fairfax County apartment early Monday morning has been charged with murder.
A Baltimore man has been charged in connection with a May 25 stabbing in Emmitsburg that officials say was drug-related.
A 26-year-old man has been sentenced to 40 years in prison for a fatal stabbing nearly two years ago in D.C.
A man convicted of fatally stabbing his pregnant wife outside a courthouse where she had just gotten a protective order against him has been sentenced to life in prison.
A 31-year-old D.C. woman has been sentenced to 55 years in prison for the 2008 murder of her 7-year-old daughter.
Deputies and emergency crews who responded to the call from a house in the 400 block of Glenbrook Drive found Amir Abbas Doulatshahi, 45, an occupant of the house, suffering from a stab wound to his abdomen, said Capt.
Police are investigating what happened at the Rockville Sportsplex early Sunday morning that resulted in five men being treated for stab wounds at a local hospital.
Prince George's County police are investigating a death in the parking lot of an apartment complex.
Tags: Prince George's County Police ,
Anne Arundel County police are investigating two homicides that happened over the weekend.
The Thirsty Turtle has been slapped with $8,000 in fines for liquor code violations in the last three years and is facing additional citations for serving alcohol to minors following Tuesday's stabbing of four young men in College Park.