Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: spending
Newscast stories heard on the June 21, 2011, edition of In Depth with Francis Rose.
Jeanne Cummings, assistant managing editor for Politico
Federal employees are already the target of cost-cutting. Tuesday's State of the Union address may offer more ideas of how deep the cutting will go.
Republicans plan to send President Barack Obama a message just a few hours before his State of the Union speech Tuesday. We get details from CNN's Bob Constantini.
Lots of folks will be out shopping this weekend. What's your holiday shopping strategy? Do you know ahead of time what you plan to buy? Any tips or good deals you can pass along? What do you plan to spend?
Research suggests that what's going on in your subconscious has far greater impact on financial risk taking than you consciously realize.
President Barack Obama has vowed to cut the country's budget deficit in half by the end of his first term. Obama laid out the guiding principle of his budget policy at a White House conference.
Senior Vice President and Chief Knowledge Officer
January 13th, 2009
Budget experts say memo is confusing