Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: spending
Volume Three of "The Principles of Federal Appropriations Law," commonly called "The Red Book," has just been published, providing the rules for proper handling and disbursement of federal dollars.
Kaitlin Lee, senior developer for the Sunlight Foundation, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the group's recent "ClearSpending" report, which found that agencies misreport data on USASpending.gov.
Newscast stories heard on the June 21, 2011, edition of In Depth with Francis Rose.
Jeanne Cummings, assistant managing editor for Politico
Federal employees are already the target of cost-cutting. Tuesday's State of the Union address may offer more ideas of how deep the cutting will go.
Republicans plan to send President Barack Obama a message just a few hours before his State of the Union speech Tuesday. We get details from CNN's Bob Constantini.
Lots of folks will be out shopping this weekend. What's your holiday shopping strategy? Do you know ahead of time what you plan to buy? Any tips or good deals you can pass along? What do you plan to spend?
Research suggests that what's going on in your subconscious has far greater impact on financial risk taking than you consciously realize.
President Barack Obama has vowed to cut the country's budget deficit in half by the end of his first term. Obama laid out the guiding principle of his budget policy at a White House conference.
Senior Vice President and Chief Knowledge Officer
January 13th, 2009