Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: speed cameras
The speed cameras will be placed between University Boulevard and New Hampshire Avenue, where bridge repairs will be made.
In just a few months Howard County will begin its first speed camera program.
Whether you think they make roads safer or they're just a cash cow, one particular speed camera in the area is getting a serious workout.
Tags: Baltimore-Washington Parkway , InterCounty Connector , work zone , Maryland State Highway Administration , Neil Pedersen , Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marsha , Adam Tuss , Safe Zones
Drivers aren't getting any tips on where the cameras will be activated.
Spring will be here before you know it, bringing with it new flowers, new tourists and new speed cameras.
Tags: Kim Dine
They have only been generating $40 tickets for a few weeks, but a bunch of new speed cameras in our area have already caught thousands of speeders.
A new speed camera has been set up along the Baltimore-Washington Parkway, just south of I-695, the Baltimore Beltway.
Area drivers' chances of getting a ticket in the mail have gone up again.
You could get a $40 ticket if you speed past a camera at Paint Branch Parkway and Paint Branch trail in College Park.