Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: speed cameras
The speed cameras will be placed between University Boulevard and New Hampshire Avenue, where bridge repairs will be made.
In just a few months Howard County will begin its first speed camera program.
Whether you think they make roads safer or they're just a cash cow, one particular speed camera in the area is getting a serious workout.
Tags: Baltimore-Washington Parkway , InterCounty Connector , work zone , Maryland State Highway Administration , Neil Pedersen , Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marsha , Adam Tuss , Safe Zones
Drivers aren't getting any tips on where the cameras will be activated.
Spring will be here before you know it, bringing with it new flowers, new tourists and new speed cameras.
Tags: Kim Dine
They have only been generating $40 tickets for a few weeks, but a bunch of new speed cameras in our area have already caught thousands of speeders.
A new speed camera has been set up along the Baltimore-Washington Parkway, just south of I-695, the Baltimore Beltway.
Area drivers' chances of getting a ticket in the mail have gone up again.
You could get a $40 ticket if you speed past a camera at Paint Branch Parkway and Paint Branch trail in College Park.