Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: space
Gen. William Shelton says some costs for space activities are unsustainable and the service is working to bring them down. But he implored "congressional teammates" not to cut funding for programs that are working.
NASA is currently building the James Webb Space Telescope and expects delivery of all of its scientific instruments this year.
The Defense Department needs fast, reliable, resilient satellite networking capabilities across the globe. It's wrestling with how to provide those capabilities in the face of dropping budgets.
Gizmodo reports that the oldest space object existed before the Big Bang.
"They can knock out a bunch of potholes per day, a lot more than a regular pothole crew can," says Virginia Department of Transportation spokeswoman Joan Morris.