Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: space
Gen. William Shelton says some costs for space activities are unsustainable and the service is working to bring them down. But he implored "congressional teammates" not to cut funding for programs that are working.
NASA is currently building the James Webb Space Telescope and expects delivery of all of its scientific instruments this year.
The Defense Department needs fast, reliable, resilient satellite networking capabilities across the globe. It's wrestling with how to provide those capabilities in the face of dropping budgets.
Gizmodo reports that the oldest space object existed before the Big Bang.
"They can knock out a bunch of potholes per day, a lot more than a regular pothole crew can," says Virginia Department of Transportation spokeswoman Joan Morris.