Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: software development
Mehul Sanghani and Jeremy Kolonay, from the Octo Consulting Group will discuss agile software development with host John Gilroy.
December 3, 2013
Bill Fox, a senior consultant at Aegis.net discusses business process management with host John Gilroy.
January 29, 2013
Tags: technology , business process management , Bill Fox , Aeis.net , Five Minutes to Process Improvement Success , Kanban , CMMI , Cutter IT Journal , Agile software development , Lean BPM , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Bob Payne, vice president of Enterprise Agile Consulting at LitheSpeed and Nathaniel Cadwell, Agile coach and owner at LiftHand LLC will talk about the strengths and weaknesses of agile software.
August 7, 2012
Tags: technology , Vivek Kundra , Agile software development , Bob Payne , LitheSpeed , Nathaniel Cadwell , LiftHand LLC , sprints , product backlog , Agile DC , waterfall , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Doug Brashear from Navigation Arts joins host John Gilroy to discuss design options for the mobile platform.
June 12, 2012
Tags: technology , mobile devices , mobile security , Doug Brashear , Navigation Arts , web design , mobile apps , OMB , OMB Digital Strategy , iOS , Android , information management , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Darren Ash, deputy executive director of corporate management at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, will talk about how the agency is using youtube and other social media.
November 8, 2011
GCE Federal Presdient Ray Muslimani talks about data storage with host John Gilroy.
October 18, 2011
Defense agency expands software development platform for projects that require more security. Army and Navy already are using the new ProjectForge platform. DISA expects to add more functions to Forge.mil later this year.
Richard Cheng, lead of the Agile Center of Excellence at Excella, joins host John Gilroy to talk about developing software in today's rapidly changing technology environment.
October 4, 2011
Tags: technology , mobile technology , Vivek Kundra , agile center of excellence , Excella , product backlog , FBI , NASA , Department of Veteran Affairs , Richard Cheng , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
The service issued a memo detailing a common operating environment architecture as part of a broader software transition strategy. The strategy builds on the experiences of the Apps for the Army program. The service is developing plans for Apps for the Army 2 next summer focusing on industry-created software.
Across the government, chief information officers are being asked to modernize technology systems more quickly and in smaller, more modular programs -- and for less money. But what happens when your network is on a moving ship?