Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: software
Lola Jordan and Fred Rowell from Companion Data Centers will discuss data center consolidation, cloud computing, social media, and more.
February 12, 2013
Tags: technology , Virtualization , Healthcare IT , Data center consolidation , data management , Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services , Companion Data Services , Lola Jordan , Fred Rowell , HiMSS , enterprise architecture , Gov 2.0 , Federal Tech Talk , John Gilroy
Al Fox, federal division head of Outsystems, spoke with In Depth with Francis Rose on Industry Chatter .
The software can stop someone from uploading a secret document, pinpoint the location of the breach, and notify administrators.
Host Roger Waldron is joined by Ed O'Hare, senior vice president, Technology Business Sector, at Koniag Development Corporation.
October 11, 2011
Tags: Koniag Development Corporation , information technology , cloud computing , General Services Administration , Federal Acquisition Service , Integrated Technology Service , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , Coalition for Government Procurement , Ed O
German federal police and customs have been hit by a major hack attack. Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
A global event for philanthropic hackers and software engineers is coming up soon - their objective is to develop software to help prevent and respond to disasters around the world.