Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: social security
The Social Security Administration is looking for a new site for its National Data Center -- and Frederick County made the short list.
Jagadeesh Gokhale challenges notions about Social Security's financial future and explores the implications of alternative reforms for the program as a whole and for today's and future generations of Americans.
James Marshall, Federal Retirement Counselor and Instructor, discusses the issue for both CSRS and FERS employees.
May 17, 2010
Federal retirees didn't get a cost of living adjustment this year. What's the outlook for a COLA in 2011? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey rates the chances as somewhere between slim and none.
Alan P. Balutis
Director and Distinguished Fellow
Cisco Business Solutions Group
If you have retired from the government you may be eligible for a $250 federal tax credit. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains how it works and how to apply for it. And if you're still working, pass this on to a retired colleague.