Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: social networks
Jaime Gracia, Guy Timberlake, and Evan Weisel, join host Mark Amtower to disucss everything you need to know about social media.
July 23, 2012(Encore presentation August 13, 2012)
Tags: Web 2.0 , social media , blogging , webinars , Facebook , LinkedIn , Jaime Gracia , Seville Government Consulting , Guy Timberlake , american Small Business Coalition , Evan Weisel , Welz & Weisel , acquisition , contracting , Gov 2.0 , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
Boxwood Executive Search President Bert Sadtler will talk about how government agencies use executive search firms.
February 20, 2012
Tags: executive search , HR , executive compensation , recruitment , Mark Amtower , acquisition , contracting , government market , LinkedIn , Boxwood Executive Search , Bert Sadtler , Amtower Off Center
The Department of Homeland Security wants to be your "friend" whether you invite them or not.
Federal Contractor Network
March 2nd, 2009
Do you get enough benefits from using sites like Facebook and LinkedIn to make it worth your time? Amtower Off Center's Mark Amtower offers some tips.
Matthew Brashears thinks he might be able to stop terrorist attacks by first understanding the social connections terrorists form.
Andrew McAfee writes in his blog about a cultural shift among CIOs toward Enterprise 2.0.
Best of the DorobekINSIDER with the best recent interviews.
Jeff White, vice president of govWin, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss ways agencies can grow using social networks.
Your decision to divorce can influence whether your friend gets divorced. It also can sway your friend's friend.