Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: social networks
Jaime Gracia, Guy Timberlake, and Evan Weisel, join host Mark Amtower to disucss everything you need to know about social media.
July 23, 2012(Encore presentation August 13, 2012)
Tags: Web 2.0 , social media , blogging , webinars , Facebook , LinkedIn , Jaime Gracia , Seville Government Consulting , Guy Timberlake , american Small Business Coalition , Evan Weisel , Welz & Weisel , acquisition , contracting , Gov 2.0 , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
Boxwood Executive Search President Bert Sadtler will talk about how government agencies use executive search firms.
February 20, 2012
Tags: executive search , HR , executive compensation , recruitment , Mark Amtower , acquisition , contracting , government market , LinkedIn , Boxwood Executive Search , Bert Sadtler , Amtower Off Center
The Department of Homeland Security wants to be your "friend" whether you invite them or not.
Federal Contractor Network
March 2nd, 2009
Do you get enough benefits from using sites like Facebook and LinkedIn to make it worth your time? Amtower Off Center's Mark Amtower offers some tips.
Matthew Brashears thinks he might be able to stop terrorist attacks by first understanding the social connections terrorists form.
Andrew McAfee writes in his blog about a cultural shift among CIOs toward Enterprise 2.0.
Best of the DorobekINSIDER with the best recent interviews.
Jeff White, vice president of govWin, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss ways agencies can grow using social networks.
Your decision to divorce can influence whether your friend gets divorced. It also can sway your friend's friend.