Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: social networking
Lisa Dezzutti, CEO of Market Connections, joins host Mark Amtower, to discuss how to generate business for your company when budgets are tight.
April 1, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , Lisa Dezzutti , Market Connections , government marketing , public relations , web 2.0 marketing , podcasts , webinars , social media , linked in , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
A contest sponsored by the State Department mobilized people online to find and photograph three individual (fictional) criminal suspects in five global cities in just 12 hours.
Web 2.0 guru Steve Lunceford, joins host Mark Amtower to talk about how contractors are using, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social networking tools.
November 14, 2011
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
How tapping into already established networks can create new networks, which might help supplies and resources move faster.
Host John Gilroy discusses changes and emerging challenges for today's CIO with Peter Tseronis.
March 2, 2010
Richard Boly, director of the office of e-diplomacy, said a new collaboration effort is a natural addition to the many online activities launched by State in the past few years.
The Office of Naval Research plans to spend big buck to develop new cyber defense prototypes, BLADE (Block All Drive-By Download Exploits) to be released