Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: social media
Federal News Radio wants to know how often you use Facebook and Twitter. Help us out by taking our survey.
The developing field of using social media to gather information can provide benefits to the intelligence community, but it also involves challenges. The changing environment of open source intelligence requires agencies and companies plan their approaches carefully.
Tags: technology , Government Executive magazine , Invertix , Craig Parisot , Open Source Center , Fairmont State University , ODNI , David Abruzzino , Patrick O’Neil , Esther Carey , intelligence , open source , DNI
Jaime Gracia, Guy Timberlake, and Evan Weisel, join host Mark Amtower to disucss everything you need to know about social media.
July 23, 2012(Encore presentation August 13, 2012)
Tags: Web 2.0 , blogging , webinars , social networks , Facebook , LinkedIn , Jaime Gracia , Seville Government Consulting , Guy Timberlake , American Small Business Coalition , Evan Weisel , Welz & Weisel , acquisition , contracting , Gov 2.0 , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
National Defense University's Dr. Paulette Robinson will talk about the upcoming "Inspire the Future" conference in Washington D.C.
May 11, 2012
Tags: workforce , technology , virtual worlds , Virtual Worlds Conference , Dr. Paulette Robinson , National Defense University , iCollege , collaboration , shared services , Derrick Dortch , Fed Access
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Tags: In Depth , Francis Rose , Catherine McMullen , OSC , Steve Morris , Small Business Administration , Tom Shoop , Government Executive magazine , Michael Gallagher , Marines , renewable energy , GSA , Shakeup at GSA
Appian Chief Technology Officer Mike Beckley talks about the business strategies that have helped his company grow.
April 10, 2012
Tags: technology , Appian , Michael Beckley , cloud computing , Gartner , Starbucks , UPS , Nokia , ajax based code , Case management system , Procurement Data Standard , BlackBerry , iPhone , iPad , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Market Connections President Lisa Dezzutti joins host Mark Amtower to discuss how federal agencies are using traditional and social media in their marketing efforts.
April 2, 2012
This week, NASA's communications team took home a Shorty Award — the equivalent of the Oscars for social media.
Host Mark Amtower will discuss a wide ranging of contracting issues with Harold Good, director of Purchasing for Frederick County Maryland.
March 19, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center , GSA schedules , US Communities , Washington Council of Governments , Baltimore Regional Cooperative , NPI , LinkedIn , Harold Good , purchasing agreements ,
Richard Hartman, the chief operating officer of OhMyGov, Inc., said lawmakers and the public shouldn't be surprised that some agencies monitor social networks but that more aren't.