Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: social media
Agency issues policy and handbook to help guide how social media is used. GSA develops documents based on existing technology and information management regulations.
Market Connections President and CEO Lisa Dezzuti joins host Mark Amtower to talk about how government and contractors are using social media to do their jobs.
October 10, 2011
Charles "Jack" Holt III
Senior Strategist for Emerging Media
Defense Media Activity, Department of Defense
June 16th, 2009
(Reairs July 28th, 2009)
The Environmental Protection Agency will be crawling blogs, Twitter postings, and other social media to find out what people are saying about the environment and EPA.
Jessica Milcetich, a GSA social media strategist, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss GSA's video challenge contest.
Haley Van Dyck, USAID's director of digital strategy and engagement, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the new project.
Adm. Thad Allen headed the national response to the Gulf Coast spill. He shared with the DorobekINSIDER the successes and challenges to facing the disaster.
Federal agencies' use of blogs, social networking and other web-based technology can help create a more transparent government. But how have agencies embraced Web 2.0 tools? A study by NARA assesses agencies' use of social media.