Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: social media
More than 1 million people like the Army's Facebook page and more than 100,000 people follow the Army on Twitter.
The wave of uprisings across North Africa and the Middle East have prompted the U.S. government to begin developing guidelines for culling intelligence from social media networks, a top Homeland Security official said Monday.
Mark Amtower, host of Federal News Radio's "Amtower Off Center," explains how you can leverage that use to reach agencies.
GCE Federal Presdient Ray Muslimani talks about data storage with host John Gilroy.
October 18, 2011
Tags: technology , data storage , mobile technology , RFID , aerial sensing , software development , GCE Federal , ray muslimani , hadoop , apache project , data warehouse , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
September 8th, 2009
Twitter, Facebook, YouTube. How are these forms of social media shaping world events and politics. With an eye on Iran, this week's Government IT Solutions Spotlight delves into the topic.
Transparency should be more than a visible effort.
Social media tools will hopefully help emergency personnel to connect.