Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: social media
Kathleen Frisbee talks about mobile efforts at the Veterans Health Administration. Richard Buangan of the State Department talks about an agency Twitter account that tweets off-message. Ticora Jones discusses new development labs built with seed money from USAID.
Best selling author Rohit Bhargava, joins host Mark Amtower to talk about his book Likeonomics, and the top marketing trends for next year.
December 3, 2012(Encore presentation December 24, 2012 and December 31, 2012)
The Pentagon's Office of the Chief of Public Affairs is training the military's social media practitioners how to get information out quickly, securely and, most importantly, accurately during emergencies like the recent superstorm that hit the East Coast.
The pot of money funding FEMA's relief efforts contains $3.6 billion, according to Federal Emergency Management Agency Administrator Craig Fugate. That includes some funds carried over from last fiscal year as well as new funding from the stopgap spending measure approved by Congress last month.
Social media consultant Elliot Volkman joins host Mark Amtower to talk about how you can use social medial to enhance your business.
October 1, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Elliot Volkman , Web 2.0 , Twitter , GovLoop , GovWin , Google , Google+ , LinkedIn , video conferencing , webinars , blogs , white papers , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
The Mars rover Curiosity is breaking barriers both in space and the Twittersphere. Curiosity now has more than 1.1 million followers on the social media site. A NASA social media manager shares best practices for maintaining a Twitter account.
Lisa Dezzutti and Monica Parham from Market Connections talk about what contractors can do to raise their profiles in the federal market.
August 27, 2012
Susan Swart left the State Department for the International Monetary Fund CIO. She reflects on her successes and the change in federal technology.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
The General Services Administration wants to collect all government social media accounts in one single database so the public can trust they are engaging with an official government site. GSA hopes the registry will also provide a better picture of how federal agencies are using social media.