Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: social media
Learn more from Booz Allen Hamilton's Steve Radick.
A new report from Nielsen Co. shows that Americans are devoting almost a quarter of their internet time on social networking sites and blogs, a 43 percent increase compared to one year ago.
Social media applications for government are becoming more popular.
Newsweek ponders the question as the site reaches 500 million users this week.
Odierno has a message to followers of his Facebook page
Learn more about how companies are dealing with the newly created position
Learn more about the Chief Social Media Officer position that many companies are
Learn more at the Smart Blog for Social Media.
Spend as much time on Facebook as you want.
The official daily newspaper of the federal government is making some drastic improvements to its Web site -- just in time for its 75th anniversary.