Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: social media
Gov2Social is a social media directory designed to help state and local governments connect using Twitter and Facebook.
EPA's Director of Web Communications discusses the challenges, and benefits, of having a solid agency-wide Web 2.0 policy.
There's a blog, sponsored by the Transportation Security Administration, to facilitate an ongoing dialogue on innovations in security, technology and the checkpoint screening process. Kristin Lee, Assistant Administrator in the Office of Communications and Public Affairs, explains.
Janice Nall, director of the Division of eHealth Marketing at the CDC, says government needs to be where people are getting their information.
A new survey shows just how popular social media has become.
Social media played a major role in spreading the word to potentially affected areas after the magnitude 8.8 quake struck Chile on Feb. 27.
This week, Amtower talks with author David Meerman Scott.
Homeland Security Today Editor David Silverberg examines the issue.
Kimberly Nelson, Executive Director of e-government for Microsoft, tells Amtower about the government's use of Web 2.0 technology.
Dec. 14, 2009
Deputy DoD CIO Wennergren dispels rumors of modified responsibilities for next appointee. Technology executives see their responsibilities evolve to meet their agency's mission. OMB will issue memo reaffirming the role of the CIO.