Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: social media
Coast Guard wants to set up separate network to use social media sites. CIO Council looking at cybersecurity implications of these tools.
The document focuses recommendations around five areas. Council says current policies should be enough to securely use social media.
Listen 8/21 -- Hosts Bill Bransford and Maria Coleman will be joined by Andrew Krzmarzick from the Graduate School at USDA & Steve Ressler, founder of GovLoop.com to discuss social media & Web 2.0.
Consultant, speaker, blogger
Paul Gillin Communications
July 13th, 2009
When it comes to using social media, an expert says that just because you can, doesn't necessarily mean you should.
Still in its infancy, the blogosphere of bloggers and online journalists is taking shape.