Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: social media
Move over Facebook and Twitter, there's a new social media competitor making its way through the federal government.
Learn more from Booz Allen Hamilton's Steve Radick.
A new report from Nielsen Co. shows that Americans are devoting almost a quarter of their internet time on social networking sites and blogs, a 43 percent increase compared to one year ago.
Social media applications for government are becoming more popular.
Newsweek ponders the question as the site reaches 500 million users this week.
Odierno has a message to followers of his Facebook page
Learn more about how companies are dealing with the newly created position
Learn more about the Chief Social Media Officer position that many companies are
Learn more at the Smart Blog for Social Media.
Spend as much time on Facebook as you want.