Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: social media
A new report from Nielsen Co. shows that Americans are devoting almost a quarter of their internet time on social networking sites and blogs, a 43 percent increase compared to one year ago.
Social media applications for government are becoming more popular.
Newsweek ponders the question as the site reaches 500 million users this week.
Odierno has a message to followers of his Facebook page
Learn more about how companies are dealing with the newly created position
Learn more about the Chief Social Media Officer position that many companies are
Learn more at the Smart Blog for Social Media.
Spend as much time on Facebook as you want.
The official daily newspaper of the federal government is making some drastic improvements to its Web site -- just in time for its 75th anniversary.
Fast Company has complied a list.