Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: social media
Move over Facebook and Twitter, there's a new social media competitor making its way through the federal government.
Learn more from Booz Allen Hamilton's Steve Radick.
A new report from Nielsen Co. shows that Americans are devoting almost a quarter of their internet time on social networking sites and blogs, a 43 percent increase compared to one year ago.
Social media applications for government are becoming more popular.
Newsweek ponders the question as the site reaches 500 million users this week.
Odierno has a message to followers of his Facebook page
Learn more about how companies are dealing with the newly created position
Learn more about the Chief Social Media Officer position that many companies are
Learn more at the Smart Blog for Social Media.
Spend as much time on Facebook as you want.