Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: social media
Federal News Radio Book Club meets to discuss "The New Social Learning".
Tags: The New Social Learning , Tony Bingham , Mark Oehlert , Andrew Krzmarzick , Defense Acquisition University , GovLoop , technology , learning , Book Club , Dorobek Insider , best practices , management
The Daily Beast describes the newest browser, RockMelt, which integrates social media.
Mashable reports on how the HR field can use social media to its advantage.
The National Labor Relations Board says criticism of a boss or a company on social media sites, such as Facebook, is a protected activity and employers are violating the law if they fire you.
Computerworld Australia reports that Gov 2.0 is overly focused on internal benefits and not on public use. But Andrea DiMaio argues that making government more efficient is the outcome.
Amidst a rise in cyber attacks, OhMyGov's Mark Malseed joined Francis Rose on In Depth to discuss how agencies can continue to innovate in times of increased online threats.
Sharing health information is getting easier thanks to a new CDC toolkit. We get details from program director Amy Burnett.
Andrew Krzmarzick wrote in GovLoop the second part of his post about the new ways of learning on the job.
Andrew Krzmarzick writes in the GovLoop blog about how collaboration tools have changed the way that workers learn.
Tags: Andrew Krzmarzick , GovLoop , The New Social Learning , technology , training , management , McKinsey Quarterly , Must Reads , Dorobek Insider , Quy Huy , Andrew Shipilov , Harvard Business Review