Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: social media
The Wall Street Journal reports that for the first time ever, Americans are watching TV as much as they are online, according to a survey by Forrest Research. Also
NORAD has been tracking Santa since the 1950's, but this year parents and children will be able to log on to Facebook and Twitter to find out where he is.
POPVOX is a new online tool that sorts through all the feedback that goes to Congress.
The Army Times received more than 70 e-mails from active-duty, civilian and retired users. Almost all of them expressed some dissatisfaction with the site.
milTube is the Pentagon's latest social media offering. It's like YouTube but only members of the military can access it. Justin Filler is the deputy director of MilTech Solutions. He tells us how and why the site was created.
Social networks are great for increasing accessibility, but also increase record management
With recent statistics reporting high attrition rates for those new to public service, what can agencies do to support and keep young feds? What do millennials want out of their federal career? Young Government Leaders Vice-President Dave Uejoi and Press Secretary JR Wycinsky and Steve Ressler, president and founder of GovLoop, are the guests this week.
November 19, 2010
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is launching its first official blog, opening a new line of communication between the department and its stakeholders.
How is the federal government using social media? Host Mark Amtower interviews Marc Hausman, CEO & president of the Strategic Communications Group.
November 15, 2010