Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: social media
Andrew Krzmarzick wrote in GovLoop the second part of his post about the new ways of learning on the job.
Andrew Krzmarzick writes in the GovLoop blog about how collaboration tools have changed the way that workers learn.
Tags: Andrew Krzmarzick , Govloop , The New Social Learning , technology , training , management , McKinsey Quarterly , Must Reads , Dorobek Insider , Quy Huy , Andrew Shipilov , Harvard Business Review
Quy Huy and Andrew Shipilov of business school INSEAD write in the Harvard Business Review that their studies found that social media use and community development should come from within an organization and not outsourced.
Lovisa Williams writes in her blog that Gov 2.0 is not in a slump but in metamorphosis.
McKinsey releases a report on the top ten tech-enabled business trends, Financial Times reports.
Andrea Di Maio writes in Gartner that he notices female feds are better at social media than male feds.
Lovisa Williams, the deputy director for State's International Information Programs Bureau of Innovative Engagement, said her office spends about 50 percent of their time educating feds on the risks of social networking tools.
The Navy released a handbook on the safe and effective use of social media, GovFresh reports.
The Wall Street Journal reports on the surge in texting, making the use of a mobile device as a phone besides the point.
Alec Ross is the Senior Advisor for Innovation in the Office of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said 21st century statecraft already has provided some short-term successes.