Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: social media
How is the federal government using social media? Host Mark Amtower interviews Marc Hausman, CEO & president of the Strategic Communications Group.
November 15, 2010
Federal News Radio Book Club meets to discuss "The New Social Learning".
Tags: The New Social Learning , Tony Bingham , Mark Oehlert , Andrew Krzmarzick , Defense Acquisition University , Govloop , technology , learning , Book Club , Dorobek Insider , best practices , management
The Daily Beast describes the newest browser, RockMelt, which integrates social media.
Mashable reports on how the HR field can use social media to its advantage.
The National Labor Relations Board says criticism of a boss or a company on social media sites, such as Facebook, is a protected activity and employers are violating the law if they fire you.
Computerworld Australia reports that Gov 2.0 is overly focused on internal benefits and not on public use. But Andrea DiMaio argues that making government more efficient is the outcome.
Amidst a rise in cyber attacks, OhMyGov's Mark Malseed joined Francis Rose on In Depth to discuss how agencies can continue to innovate in times of increased online threats.
Sharing health information is getting easier thanks to a new CDC toolkit. We get details from program director Amy Burnett.
Andrew Krzmarzick wrote in GovLoop the second part of his post about the new ways of learning on the job.