Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: social media
U.S. Archivist David Ferriero describes how the National Archives is using online tools to increase public participation.
The Wall Street Journal reports that for the first time ever, Americans are watching TV as much as they are online, according to a survey by Forrest Research. Also
NORAD has been tracking Santa since the 1950's, but this year parents and children will be able to log on to Facebook and Twitter to find out where he is.
POPVOX is a new online tool that sorts through all the feedback that goes to Congress.
The Army Times received more than 70 e-mails from active-duty, civilian and retired users. Almost all of them expressed some dissatisfaction with the site.
milTube is the Pentagon's latest social media offering. It's like YouTube but only members of the military can access it. Justin Filler is the deputy director of MilTech Solutions. He tells us how and why the site was created.
Social networks are great for increasing accessibility, but also increase record management
With recent statistics reporting high attrition rates for those new to public service, what can agencies do to support and keep young feds? What do millennials want out of their federal career? Young Government Leaders Vice-President Dave Uejoi and Press Secretary JR Wycinsky and Steve Ressler, president and founder of GovLoop, are the guests this week.
November 19, 2010
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is launching its first official blog, opening a new line of communication between the department and its stakeholders.