Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: social media
Market Connections President and CEO Lisa Dezzuti joins host Mark Amtower to talk about how government and contractors are using social media to do their jobs.
October 10, 2011
Charles "Jack" Holt III
Senior Strategist for Emerging Media
Defense Media Activity, Department of Defense
June 16th, 2009
(Reairs July 28th, 2009)
The Environmental Protection Agency will be crawling blogs, Twitter postings, and other social media to find out what people are saying about the environment and EPA.
Jessica Milcetich, a GSA social media strategist, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss GSA's video challenge contest.
Haley Van Dyck, USAID's director of digital strategy and engagement, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the new project.
Adm. Thad Allen headed the national response to the Gulf Coast spill. He shared with the DorobekINSIDER the successes and challenges to facing the disaster.
Federal agencies' use of blogs, social networking and other web-based technology can help create a more transparent government. But how have agencies embraced Web 2.0 tools? A study by NARA assesses agencies' use of social media.
"As the new generation of information seekers primarily accesses news and other content through social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter, HUD deemed it essential that the Department get up to speed on today's popular channels of communication," HUD wrote in a press release.