Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: snow storm
Dominion Virginia Power was able to restore power to almost all of their customers by Saturday morning, but one of the company's executives said they could improve one thing.
The D.C. region has yet to get hit with a real winter wallop, but all the pre-treating and minor storms are still gobbling up snow budgets.
Tags: snow , snow plows , plow , pre-treating roads , SHA , State Highway Administration , VDOT , Virginia Department of Transportation , DDOT , D.C. Department of Transportation , Department of Transportation , Adam Tuss
Sprawling transit delays from the recent blizzard are beginning to break up as the Northeast digs itself out from under feet of snow, but some are still having a hard time finding a way out of town.