Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: snow closings
A fast-moving storm left a light coating of snow on roads that was gone just a few hours later, but not before it caused a series of crashes in Virginia.
During a recent Washington Council of Governments meeting, the OPM director talked about what he's heard from federal employees.
All federal employees should report on time.
WFED's Mike Causey says it's the worst decision any OPM director ever has to make.
Berry tells Federal News Radio that he considered many factors before deciding to call for a delayed opening/unscheduled leave. He stressed that he was under no political pressure to do so, and expressed his desire to use the entire week as a reason to push for an increase in teleworking throughout the federal government.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has more.
It is one of the toughest decisions for an OPM director: whether to close the government or not. We hear from former OPM director Linda Springer.
What are you doing on your "snow day" off? We hear about what some feds are up to today. Are any of them really doing their taxes??
Feds in Washington got a blizzard inspired day off yesterday but Senior Correspondent Mike Causey reports that even so, not everybody is entirely happy.
WFED's Max Cacas with a preview of his story for Friday.