Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: snow
All federal employees should report on time.
Fairfax County plans to tack days on to the end of the year. Montgomery County will ask the state for a waiver.
WFED's Mike Causey says it's the worst decision any OPM director ever has to make.
Berry tells Federal News Radio that he considered many factors before deciding to call for a delayed opening/unscheduled leave. He stressed that he was under no political pressure to do so, and expressed his desire to use the entire week as a reason to push for an increase in teleworking throughout the federal government.
Madison Huzzy's son Reece wasn't due until Feb. 19, but he showed up early.
Tags: baby ,
Tracking footprints in the snow led to the arrest of two men on charges including burglary and theft, according to the Brunswick Police Department.
Residents and visitors are giddy to leave the area's mounds of snow behind.
All roads are extremely treacherous and many were not passable, says Chip Jewell, director of Frederick County Emergency Communications.
From a tow truck driver who helped him out to the Myersville fire crew who kept him fed, Brad LeBoeuf had nothing but praise.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has more.