Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: snow
WFED's Mike Causey says it's the worst decision any OPM director ever has to make.
Berry tells Federal News Radio that he considered many factors before deciding to call for a delayed opening/unscheduled leave. He stressed that he was under no political pressure to do so, and expressed his desire to use the entire week as a reason to push for an increase in teleworking throughout the federal government.
Madison Huzzy's son Reece wasn't due until Feb. 19, but he showed up early.
Tags: baby ,
Tracking footprints in the snow led to the arrest of two men on charges including burglary and theft, according to the Brunswick Police Department.
Residents and visitors are giddy to leave the area's mounds of snow behind.
All roads are extremely treacherous and many were not passable, says Chip Jewell, director of Frederick County Emergency Communications.
From a tow truck driver who helped him out to the Myersville fire crew who kept him fed, Brad LeBoeuf had nothing but praise.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has more.
As the region braces for another major storm, one local government is having trouble keeping their plows on the roads, WTOP has learned.
For one Alexandria neighborhood, the pre-game excitement turned out to be a city truck stuck.