Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: snow
All federal employees should report on time.
Fairfax County plans to tack days on to the end of the year. Montgomery County will ask the state for a waiver.
WFED's Mike Causey says it's the worst decision any OPM director ever has to make.
Berry tells Federal News Radio that he considered many factors before deciding to call for a delayed opening/unscheduled leave. He stressed that he was under no political pressure to do so, and expressed his desire to use the entire week as a reason to push for an increase in teleworking throughout the federal government.
Madison Huzzy's son Reece wasn't due until Feb. 19, but he showed up early.
Tags: baby ,
Tracking footprints in the snow led to the arrest of two men on charges including burglary and theft, according to the Brunswick Police Department.
Residents and visitors are giddy to leave the area's mounds of snow behind.
All roads are extremely treacherous and many were not passable, says Chip Jewell, director of Frederick County Emergency Communications.
From a tow truck driver who helped him out to the Myersville fire crew who kept him fed, Brad LeBoeuf had nothing but praise.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has more.