Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: snow
Metro officials showed off some of their snow-fighting equipment at the Branch Avenue Rail Yard Thursday.
The Prince William County school board on Wednesday votes on a plan to add 10 minutes to the school day for the rest of the year.
At BWI-Thurgood Marshall, one of the winter piles is still melting.
Kids across the area may have been happy to have all those days off due to the snowy winter, but kids in one district are learning now that they have to make some of that time up.
Tags: Prince William County Schools ,
Arlington County is proposing a permanent snow removal ordinance after the Blizzard of 2010.
During a recent Washington Council of Governments meeting, the OPM director talked about what he's heard from federal employees.
"A snowflake is possible. Don't be shocked if you see it," says ABC 7 Meteorologist Chris Naille.
Parents were notified Wednesday that the Maryland Department of Education has granted a five-day waiver to the school system.
Snowstorms and sub-freezing temperatures delayed work that was originally supposed to be done in late January and early February.
Nearly five weeks after the weight of snow collapsed the roofs of three of its four hangars, more than a dozen damaged business jets and other aircraft remain pinned under structural beams, roofing materials and still-melting snow that had been atop the Dulles Jet Center.
Tags: jets , airplanes , aircraft , Dan Snyder , Dulles International Airport , Michael Landow , Landow & Co. , Bethesda , Dulles Jet Center , airport , Redskins , Neal Augenstein , Colleen Kelleher , blizzard