Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: snow
Metro officials showed off some of their snow-fighting equipment at the Branch Avenue Rail Yard Thursday.
The Prince William County school board on Wednesday votes on a plan to add 10 minutes to the school day for the rest of the year.
At BWI-Thurgood Marshall, one of the winter piles is still melting.
Kids across the area may have been happy to have all those days off due to the snowy winter, but kids in one district are learning now that they have to make some of that time up.
Tags: Prince William County Schools ,
Arlington County is proposing a permanent snow removal ordinance after the Blizzard of 2010.
During a recent Washington Council of Governments meeting, the OPM director talked about what he's heard from federal employees.
"A snowflake is possible. Don't be shocked if you see it," says ABC 7 Meteorologist Chris Naille.
Parents were notified Wednesday that the Maryland Department of Education has granted a five-day waiver to the school system.
Snowstorms and sub-freezing temperatures delayed work that was originally supposed to be done in late January and early February.
Nearly five weeks after the weight of snow collapsed the roofs of three of its four hangars, more than a dozen damaged business jets and other aircraft remain pinned under structural beams, roofing materials and still-melting snow that had been atop the Dulles Jet Center.
Tags: jets , airplanes , aircraft , Dan Snyder , Dulles International Airport , Michael Landow , Landow & Co. , Bethesda , Dulles Jet Center , airport , Redskins , Neal Augenstein , Colleen Kelleher , blizzard