Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: snow
As the region braces for another major storm, one local government is having trouble keeping their plows on the roads, WTOP has learned.
For one Alexandria neighborhood, the pre-game excitement turned out to be a city truck stuck.
Shoveling snow need not result in back pain and sore muscles, according to a local chiropractor.
Emergency responders and snow crews want you to stay off the road during the extreme weather.
Southwest Airlines canceled more than 100 flights, many of them at Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport and Dulles International Airport.
Tags: Southwest Airlines ,
Local kids may be excited over the amount of school they are missing due to this winter's snowstorms, but will they have to make up the time when the weather gets nice?
The winter storm that packed a much bigger punch than predicted came at a bad time for local transportation agencies -- and their budgets.
Some kids get to sleep in. Others have the whole day off after Saturday's snow. Major roads are clear.
Gov. Martin O'Malley estimates the storm cost the state more than $19 million.
The Office of Personnel Management made the announcement Monday afternoon. Employees in D.C. area must notify their supervisors of their intent to take unscheduled leave. Emergency employees are expected to report for work on time.